How to Connect Facebook Messenger to Web1on1
Tap into the 1.3 billion Messenger users connecting over Facebook using the power of Web1on1
- You must have a Facebook Page and Admin Rights to that page. If you don’t have one, click here.
- Download the Facebook Messenger App: iOS / Android.
Step 1: Setup Facebook Messenger as a data source
Login to Web1on1 and click on the Settings Icon, located in the left navigation bar. Click on Integrations in the menu. Next click the Facebook Messenger integration, a modal will open.
Step 2: Connect your Facebook page to Web1on1
Click the Facebook Log in button and log in to Facebook. If you are already logged in, a window will pop-up asking if you would like to "Continue as
<your name>"? Click to proceed.
- A window will ask you "What Pages do you want to use with Web1on1 on Messenger?". Select the page(s) you'd like to use Facebook integration on and click Next.
- You will then be prompted with the question: "What is Web1on1 on Messenger allowed to do?" Leave the toggles as is and click Done.
- You will receive the confirmation message: "You’ve now linked Web1on1 on Messenger to Facebook". Click on OK to close this window.
- A small pop-up within Web1on1 will appear asking you to Subscribe. Subscribe the relevant Facebook pages (the same ones you gave permissions to earlier) and click on Done.
- Click Create Service
Step 3: Send and receive messages from Facebook Messenger
You can now test the setup by sending a message from Facebook Messenger App to your Facebook page. When the message shows up in Web1on1, you can respond as an agent and see the response in your Facebook Messenger App.