3- Inviting & managing users
After set up your team inboxes, the next step is to invite your team to join your organization.
Creating a new user
Via Configuration > Users
A popup open allowing you to add the credentials for the new user.
- User Avatar: Please upload a profile picture (invited user can do this themselves later)
- Screen Name: may differ from real name (for marketing reasons) - In the case that account is used to chat, this name will be visible by visitors
- Choose role: see user roles explained
- Email: new user will receive a confirmation email
- Mobile: Adding the users mobile phone number is recommended, especially when notifications need to be delivered
- Inbox: Assign the relevant inbox for the user to receive incoming conversations (by default Chat & Tasks)
You can follow the status in the column "State" of the Users page (if you don't see users, change the filter to "All")
Want to remove a user?
User the action icon to archive your co-worker.
Book one of the support products in the shop to summon Web1on1 Expert team (more info: how to book support products)